INTERVIEW QUESTIONS

17. What kinds of people do you have difficulties working with?
 Honestly I have difficulties working with person who which is always underestimates someone and doesn’t value the results of one's hard work and one's opinions and someone who are selfish don’t care about their colleagues.

 31. Please tell me about your hobbies or special interests. in my spare time I like to do my hobby that is design, I like to make everything from posters to designing houses, I like the architecture of buildings, and I like the activity outside the room like activities in nature it's good for healing your soul in the midst of urban busyness.

 33. What makes a person famous?
 why a person may become famous for things they do-both good and bad, certainly you wouldn't want to become famous for doing something bad. I think someone can be famous because they have something different from others, or something unique like a natural talent like singing, dancing or something else, or have extraordinary intelligence that can inspire someone who sees it

Komentar